Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hey, Remember Me?

So a few months ago I decided to delete my blog. As you can see, I have made a major life decision (gasp) and have reinstated laurenjane1.blogspot.com.

I don't have Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Mostly because I am technologically disabled. But I know how to blog! So here we are.

A lot has happened since I last blogged! After six years together, Nate (see sidebar for reference if you have no idea who the hell I am) and I decided to get married, have a baby, buy a home, move into an apartment!



My man in my kitchen.

We should have done this years ago! I absolutely love my little life with him. We have two cats, barf. I never wanted to be a crazy cat lady, but we are who we are I suppose.

We found little Oliver starving/freezing to death in the snow. I couldn't resist bringing him home and I love him to death (again, see sidebar for reference).

 
On the downside, he is kind of a weirdo.
 
 
I don't know if anyone still blogs, or if any of my old followers will get updates from this blog. So I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this, but for anyone who does, yaaaay my blog is back!

3 comments: